Are you planning a summer trip with your family? Have you reserved your flight? Do you know that seasoned travel recommends booking your flight in ahead of time? Are you thinking about the logic behind it? Yes, it is rightly said so. The moment you are done with a flight reservation, you can head to the other important arrangements to ensure a peaceful journey for you. Airport parking should be your next task, handled to be as a priority, as it has the potential to become one of the greatest hassles on your departure day. Check out cheap airport parking options available at EzyBook to ensure a comfortable and joyful stay at Luton airport for your upcoming travel.
While opting for meet and greet option, you dare definitely going to make one of the best airport parking arrangements for your car. Once done with the payment, make sure to receive a confirmation email from your chosen parking operator regarding the reservation of your parking spot.
On your departure day, you should keep in mind the few steps:
- Make sure to have a print copy or screenshot of the email as a proof of your reservation before heading to the airport
- Make sure to inform your parking provider about your arrival at the airport, at least 20 minutes before.
- After reaching the mutually agreed meet-tup point, hand over the car key to (sent by your parking operator) driver so that he can park it in your reserved parking spot
- Proceed with the check-in procedure to complete the boarding process.
On your arrival day:
- Call your parking provider to inform about your arrival
- Meet the driver with your car, outside the arrival lounge
- Have a deep look at your vehicle before leaving for home
Book your parking space with meet and greet Luton, and definitely, you will quote it to be the best airport parking experience of your life at the end!