If you have reserved a long hauled flight and are actively searching for tips to survive it, then you are at the right place. Recently I have spent time in a number of long-haul flights and have emerged with a strategy n how we can eliminate the hassle of jet lag. Let’s begin, keep reading!
Compare airport parking prices at EzyBook and make airport parking arrangements ahead of your long-haul flight.
Every time I spend some time on the plane, I have seen people committing little mistakes that ultimately cause them to jet lag upon reaching the destination. Most of the people think that it is actually impossible to jet lag in the long haul flights. If a plane reaches the destination in under 6 hours, the jet lag is unlikely, even if the time zone is to be crossed. With long hauled flights you have to make efforts to deal with the jet lag, especially the ones for more than 8 hours.
Keep in mind of the few tips below and I guarantee that you will feel refreshed and relaxed upon reaching your destination, and will be able to handle jet lag efficiently:
- Avoid taking alcohol or soda drinks during and before the flight
- Bring an empty water bottle to pass through the security and then fill it before getting on the plane, hence you will not require requesting water from flight attendant frequently
- Dress yourself up in comfortable attire so that you can easily pass through the security and can sleep comfortably
- Make sure to bring a flight kit with you on the plane. The flight kit must have an eye mask, earplugs, headphones, chap stick, Kindle for reading, 2-3 snacks, toothbrush and paste, face wash and moisturizer
- Do not forget to moisturize your skin after every 3 hours
- Adjust the time in your watch and cell phone according to the destination. It will help you to adjust with the day and night pattern of your travelling place
- If you do not feel comfortable to spend more than 15 hours on the plane, then you should consider adding a stopover at some other location
Doing above mentioned things will really help you to spend a comfortable time in the long-haul flight, even if you are travelling in the economy seat. Enjoy your flight and have a great holiday trip with your loved ones!
Meet and greet Manchester is the best airport parking service when you are leaving your vehicle for a number of days.