Most people prefer to travel during the holiday season and you must be collecting different presents that you will be taking with you to give to your loved ones. But no one would ever want to include a pouch of medicines for flu and cold with him during the travel. Pain, aches, nausea, and fevers associated with fever take up your life for about 2 weeks. You have the most chance to pick it up during the winter travel from the abundance of surfaces with germs, while getting through the airport and train stations.
Image Source: https://www.pexels.com/photo/cold-comfort-cover-cute-266679/
Check out the cheap airport parking deals available at EzyBook to secure the most affordable airport parking options for your car.
According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every year, about 5-20% of adults catch the flu, out of which about 200,000 people are hospitalized as a result of complications arising from seasonal flu.
You can reduce the risk of catching flu with the help of these useful tips:
Image Source: https://www.freeimages.com/photo/sneeze-1431371
- Wash your hands carefully before meals and after using the restroom
- In case you can’t wash your hands, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 50% alcohol
- Keep disinfectant wipes during the travel, so that you can swipe them before using the plane armrest, ticketing kiosk or ATMs
- Keep a minimum distance of 6 ft (1.83 m). From those coughing or sneezing
- Include foods rich in vitamins and minerals in your diet. Ensure your intake of plenty of (omega-3) fatty acids to keep your immunity high
- Those who don’t sleep enough are more likely to get sick more often. Get proper rest to beat your chances of getting sick
- Due to physical activities and exercises, your immune system lowers down, hence never overdo it. Cardiovascular exercises greatly help you to regulate cortisol, hence you will be less prone to the stresses that can enhance your chance of getting sick.
With little effort, you can greatly enjoy your holiday travel with your loved ones without catching any viral diseases. Long stay parking Stansted deals will do your best when you are looking for long-term airport parking options.